The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012
title : do it like you do.


The tapping of my pen insists I should write but no words could form. I just need a form of
catharsis and I’ll be good. Swimming would be a relief as long as I don’t lean
on to the urge of not thinking when doing something. Exams are over and
the faces of my buddies just gave a huge grin which means a small celebration. Still
pondering what it is. hmm..

Going on an adventure sounds like the best idea so far.

Aside from that having to drown myself with books took off my mind abit ‘the boy who
could see demons’ is such a raw and thrilling book it gets to me. Its stories like this and characters that are in depth gets me going for more. After I’m done with that I just need books from john green and mitch albom! I need these thought process to get a good grasp.

The map in my mind isn’t all clear but I know it’s going somewhere.

saffywaldorf