The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, September 2, 2012
title : what's written comes from the heart


Sometimes what they say could be true it's easier to be bad than to
be good doesn't it..? When people start to doubt your intentions. I don't care about
anything anymore. It's the effort that counts and atleast i tried my best.

I may be one of the shittiest friends but atleast i sticked around and i know i disappoint
you in so many ways but i'm trying to be a better person juggling all these things.
You're one of the people that inspired me; nevertheless moved me which made me
feel there are still some good people in this earth. You believed in me and
i'm very much grateful for that and for you. I still remember the brownie you
made me when i was having a bad day and when people turned their back
against me. Which was odd when people looked at me all bad and stuff
you still see the good in me.

You've been a good friend and i'll remember that. Thank you,
for making me realise and putting some sense into me.
I'll make those amends with you.

saffywaldorf