The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012
title : hello sweetheart part two..


It’s been quite awhile since I’ve written a long entry for my blog maybe this would do the trick. I’ve had my thoughts in checked. It’s already one in the morning and I’m just staring at my papers back and forth listening to the radio. It’s times like this you’ll get vivid flashbacks. I have my fair share of past but I’m just focusing more on the present.

I miss a couple of things; places, people, and memories I used to get by. I felt for now that life was quite a perfect catch but wait..what is perfect? I paced around my living room amplifying Conor Maynard’s song called ‘turn around’. I love where I am now. I stay up late at night and my mind drifts back to you no matter how busy I am or trying to distract myself half of the time. My point is I miss you and I can’t recall when was the last time I felt this exhausted. Its like you feel like sleeping for a thousand years and wake up to the sound of your other half or that curve of a smile she always threw at you. Or maybe tickling at your weak spot and hear her annoyingly cute laugh. Okay. So I met a girl, I dated her, and we got together. Its cliché. Its something I didn’t even intend to look for in the first place, and my thoughts coloured me excited, nonetheless rendered me speechless; that it could really happen and that two people could really fall for each other and be happy.

I built walls around me and I’ve not let anyone break it but instead built a door or a bridge around it and let those worthy in my life. These are just words and my course of life has changed ever since. I just don’t want to take anything for granted. I came across something that I read earlier on “..i’m walking around everywhere to avoid everyone and i just really miss you.. you finally smiled with your teeth and now there are more people that will love every part of you, and while they do, just remember that i miss you..”

The fact of the matter that life is more beautiful to me eversince I first met you sweetheart..

Honestly, I kept you closest to my heart.

saffywaldorf