|
posted : Monday, March 26, 2012
title : what's up
I was in my psychology class and my mind just began to float. The classes did help me to ponder, especially how my mind works. Upon reflecting, there were flashing images from as far back when I was younger. Unbelievable. I had repressed memories: things i’ve done and let go, which felt pretty relieving. It wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies but i must say I coped well and got better within time on my own. I was pretty blessed with the people I’ve been surrounded with. I wouldn’t ask for more. I promised myself that I wouldn’t take my loved ones for granted. Even when i decide to be with someone, I know I’d love my other half whole-heartedly and make em’ proud of me. & most of all, showing that I do love and care for them. Definitely, I’ve to thank god above all for everything.. (: saffywaldorf |