The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012
title : the spark to my creativity.


There’s just something about her. The way she gives those genuinely big smiles it makes me warm. The way she looks at me, I just get lost in my thoughts. When she says she get bored of her hair and feels like giving it a cut I reassured her that she looks lovely the way she is. I love her long hair even if I like to mess it up because she likes to ruffle with mine. How she looks at things differently and makes silly jokes and I’d purposely give her a blank stare. I just laugh it off.

When she gives a frown whenever I playfully pinch or push to annoy her. The way she gives secretive glances till I realise that she’s looking. Or the way her face lights up when we plan something to do together. The way she would want to sit next to me whenever we’re out to eat even though there’s a big space for us and we’d always take up a big room. It makes me feel safe. Her soft side where she worries when I drink too much bubble tea and sweet treats because it affects my throat.

Constantly reminding me things if I ever forget the things I need to do. Teasing me. The way her hands are intertwined with mine. The little things she does. Her tight hugs. Making sure I’m alright or whatever I’m up to. Quick kisses whenever no one is looking. The way she would pamper me and it makes me one happy goober.

Her being lovely & beautiful in all sorts.

Can I just marry her?
  p.s : hi.. I miss you terribly.

saffywaldorf