|
posted : Friday, March 2, 2012
title : march on!
here we are again readers, hello there (: february have been such a lovely month full of wonderful and feet of the ground moments. Its been so surreal sometimes i just have to pinch my cheeks to wake up. Nevertheless i’d always hope for better days ahead. pretty much gained some insights, this tough girl right here has seen so much things way more clearer. I guess i’ve a foothold on things, a better grasp from what i see.. family’s good, bestie's been gnarly, girlfriend have always been such a kick-ass, and everything seems to fall into place. I feel at a loss for words ya’ know. At times i ponder what did i do in life to deserve such an amazing bestfriend and girlfriend, they’ve been patient & understanding all this while. I mean i do too, its just that i’m a tough nut to crack. It takes time. My soul have been through so much, i’ve trust issues, but if you know me well enough you’d see where i’d come from. I just live simply as days goes by.. for now i need places to go to, things to purchase and errands to be dealt with.. my life have been quite of a whirlwind but nevertheless worthwhile. Oh and thats it i guess, have an awesome march everyone! saffywaldorf |