|
posted : Friday, March 9, 2012
title : crucial point.
Oh hey..I’m in the mood to scribble my thoughts down. The hands of time are really fast these days, its like bam its the month of march. There’s so much things I need to do but first and foremost my friends and I decided to purchase a kony bracelet or the action kit. What is Kony? Well its a movement to stop joseph kony, a vicious man who kills and rapes innocent children. What happened to humanity in this world? I believe justice will be served to people like him if we act on it and spread the word about this. Russell is inspiring; (besides Oprah winfrey) i mean these are the kind of people i’d like to work with; helping the less fortunate. Its documentaries and films like these that makes homo sapiens like us realize we have roof over heads, food on the table and clothes we’re able to be clad in. 2012 should be a turning point for us. Let's stop at nothing. We don’t have to be terrified with whats in store and the roads ahead of us because of the security that our country has provided. I’m pretty blessed and thankful. I’m pretty sure there are other movements similar as Kony & its up to us to eradicate criminals like them. These are one of my wishlists that I’d love to fulfill... saffywaldorf |