|
posted : Friday, March 9, 2012
title : boom shakalaka..
I woke up in the morning with a wonderful text from H its like woooh..I can’t believe I didn’t notice the date. I’m bad at remembering dates as a matter of fact; I think I should take note of it more often in the future. So I kinda have a grin plastered on my face; the photo above have been on my lock screen ever since..felt like it was just yesterday huh, like i met you for the first time. One of my eyecandies at that point of time and now bam..! you’re like my other half now, it’s insane the way our paths collide and I hope you’d brace yourself for bumpy rides with me. The things I do I wasn’t sure I’d be capable of was the drive you gave me even if you told me its all from my own effort and will. You move me in all sorts of ways..my tummy had always been filled with butterflies which eventually turned to dinosaurs whenever you’re around. Time with you have always been wonderfully well spent. Thank you dearest♥♥ saffywaldorf |