The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012
title : whats new?

I wonder if anyone reads my blog anymore. Its kinda rusty & I barely update.
Oh well.. here we go, been such a busy bee lately & I'm excited to be
starting school real soon..
Which means new people, new environment, & new challenges.
Thus I'm fully aware & brace myself head on.

Despite the workload that I have on my hands I'm trying to spend more
time with my loved ones, especially her. Life's been amazing so far,
 no complaints, & I'm pretty thankful and grateful for what god has given.
 I'm looking forward to the future, whatever it brings I'm fully prepared and face it
headstrong. I'm getting all tingly and stuff with the upcoming events
that I'm having; meet-ups, picnics, uss, bbq's, parties, and
whats not. I'm gearing and shifting myself towards a life full adventure.

It's the year 2012, if not now then when, right? 
so there you go just bits of my life.. (;
take care everyone and have a nice day!

saffywaldorf