The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2011
title : what's this crazy thing called?
When I'm with you my heart just beats
faster & slower at the same time. I never get nervous but when I meet you I've all these crazy feelings
hit me all at once. I didn't even realize you swept me away, I felt my feet moving and the hands of
time seem to go by faster than usual. All my senses are tingling, & it's cliche; I've never felt like this in awhile. I tried going out with other people but something was missing. They weren't you, that was the difference.

& if I miss you, I could take a peek at my wallet. A photo of you could get me through the day.
If you were to ask me why, I couldn't answer that because some things can't be explained but felt with the heart. It was nice to see you smile & laugh. I've always liked that cheeky smile of yours.
Totally makes me dizzy (:

saffywaldorf