|
posted : Friday, September 16, 2011
title : hit the repeat button
Sometimes I'm not sure what I'm doing, but rest assured I know what I want in life. The only thing that isn't consistent in my life is loving a person. I don't know if I can do it because of these walls I put up, it's been ages since I had a r/s. Dates after dates, some of them really proved to me why I didn't want to have this perfect little happy bubble of r/s. I'm good on my own all along, raised independently by my mother. I'm grateful for what I have & I can say I have this stability that I wanted in life per say. Friends have been constantly breathing down my neck to give someone a chance: trust & respect needs to be earned not handed out like a candy. I do have someone in mind, but we'll see. I'm not entirely heartless, I just make things difficult. I learned quickly to not give a fuck & only care towards people who actually deserves it. This year I've been having a pretty good time, couldn't have had it any better :) It feels that everything is put into place, pretty blessed with family, friends that I love♥♥ Thankyougod. saffywaldorf |