The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011
title : space
Just spending time with my family gives me a good feeling. Will be spending time with them at wild wild wet this saturday^^ I've never been better. Besides sometimes I get to catch up with my pals which leads me to being uber happy. 

If you ask me now, I'm actually content with what I have. It's just that what I wonder now is where me & F is standing now. Where are we going, the what if's and future. Sometimes I mull over things that shouldn't be thought off. It's like she's million miles away & I'm here. Don't get me wrong everything is going smoothly, I'm afraid something bad might be creeping up around the corner.

Digressing, I've gotten the grad robes & will be wearing it on the 10th of may. The day before I might be having bbq/chalet for my birthday(: & hopefully take my car license on that month as well *cross fingers* There are bumps along the way but my journey in life is just beginning. I don't know what I'm going to do till school starts in july. Need me some work to do :/ wish me luck!

saffywaldorf<3