|
posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011
title : held captive
Back! resurrected the mother effin' internet. This week was quite okay to say the least, went to NTU for a video shoot & can't wait for the final product. Pretty proud of zoh in being a designer, psyched that she's going to the same school as mine. Well for my part my dream is to be an architect or interior designer, I hope so. *cross fingers* Had work meeting the other day, & we're still locating which area the offices are supposed to be at & stuff. The brain almost exploded with all the upcoming events, this made me think maybe I should just go back to teaching kids. Haha, okay my bad :/ Other than that I need me some heart to heart talks with the girls, totally miss that :( shall make it up tomorrow with a wee bit of food & drinks at arab st. with le girls(: I really miss someone right now. :( oh god. Atleast I get to see that person the other day from work^^ imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou. I really do :( & as for today its a stay home thursday, time to relax. No disturbances allowed. love, saffy<3 |