|
posted : Sunday, March 20, 2011
title : whats happening to me.
I'm very oblivious or ignorant when it comes to love. Yes I do like people I'm still a normal human being. I guess there isn't a person whom I've found yet that I could be totally be bestfriends with & at the same time love that person more as a friend. Not just yet. My friends & mum keep asking me when I would be getting a bf/gf. Even worse my dearest mother would resort to matchmaking me to her friend's son If I couldn't have one by the age of 30. Omg seriously I did't even think about marriage. Right now I pretty much wanna enjoy my life, other than guys which I'm less interested in, I wanna meet more girls ;) Oh other than that there's this dude in FB which keeps bugging me to hang out with him. Which clearly states that I'm not interested is pasted on my forehead. Sometimes people just don't get it. Am just going to ignore if he keeps hitting on me again. bleargh. Meanwhile I shall just listen to adele's new album & tumblr my night away^^ maybe I should just be a unicorn & tape some horns on my forehead. Gd night beautiful people :) saffy |