The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011
title : lovely.

I was exhausted and commuted my way home on a bus. Listening to the fray's over my head, sat near the window seat cos' I felt like looking at the sceneries. & through my earpiece I could hear a soft sob, a girl around her early twenties sat beside me. So I took a piece of my tissue & gave it to her.

She looked adorable even though she just finished crying. I asked If she was okay & replied me with a soft nod. It took me quite awhile until I realised she's actually beautiful, there's a charm to her or maybe it's just me.
So we talked, she questioned where I stayed & pointed to her. & she actually lives around the corner. I looked at her in awe, she turned & told she had a bad day. All I could do is give her words of encouragement.

I didn't catch her name tho. & before I alighted she said thank you with a smile. 
Hope you have a good day, stranger (:

saffy