|
posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011
title : keep you
I have responsibilities now that I’m working, as a preschool teacher. Content for now & with life. The kids were so cute & mischievous, one of them even held on to my leg. Adorable much. Had a problem with shopping for the past 2 days, can’t really find my stuff. Tho it was flooded with nicely clad, cute & youthful teens. I really have a knack for fashion & people-watching. Little things that catches my eye(: I’m contemplating tho on what to do next week, other than work. Need me some social life. Planning to head to town or just hang out with the girls. Just a little update, I don’t know what’s up with guys, it’s nice to see that they’re persistent but it gets to me when it’s out of control & they keep bugging you. I haven’t really found someone that my heart beats for. Not for now. Maybe not just yet. saffy |