|
posted : Wednesday, February 9, 2011
title : Higher of the ground.
Having some kicks & this will be the last week of school. All in a blink of an eye. Awesome time with the girls, had a good delish pizza and bubble tea. We made a pact that this will be a photoshoot week which means dressing up whenever we’re in school. Lovely :) Other than that I’m super thrilled after all the tests are done we’d have picnic, bbq, and head to the beach for some fun. Besides hanging out with DTA girls, getting psyched that I could spend my time with my other cliques as well, hopefully heading overseas or something like that. Oh well today has been rather calm on my part and productive, sometimes solitary is a good thing. Keeps you reminded to clear thoughts once in awhile. Digressing, I had this strange dream. I woke up feeling kind of ecstatic but at the same time confused. So I was in a middle of nowhere, a beautiful city btw and I was in an empty bus. Not just any bus mind you but those posh American bus, I think I rented it or something. I was on a long journey as though I was in search for someone. My other half. The driver and I were lost on the road. The feeling I had was pretty familiar as if I knew that person, having to almost reach my destination. My body jolted out of the dream cos yeah I was cool that I almost fell out of bed. How nice. What a spoiler. Anyways other than the dream that I had, I have a thing for someone but it’s like a switch. An on & off kinda feeling. That’s why it’s called a crush isn’t it. Saffywaldorf. |