|
posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011
title : The C word.
Everything’s well planned as of now, Fyp and what’s not are done, well except for the last term of tests & then I could really party. For now there’s Bbq, outings and more party’ing on my part, pretty thrilled about it. & I can’t wait for time to fly past to the 14th (: I’m quite psyched to meet someone, I kinda have this tinge of nerve wreck in me but it’s all good. It’s a good emotion to start with. Though today I wanna talk about something, the C word. Commitment. It’s not that I’m bad on it or anything, I just have issues with it, for instance it starts all good but something bad has to happen & screw things up. How wonderful. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a bitch who f*cks things over, it’s just that sometimes things doesn’t usually turn out the way I had seen it so I either bail or back out. I don’t like the vulnerability or how a person could get all hurt & stuff. In this case nobody breaks my heart. I’m still figuring out and would want to see that one day a person whom I love could change my mindset on that. Like they say when you talk the talk you gotta walk the walk. All I’ve seen from people are all just fancy words unlike the strong impactful actions that I’ve yet to see. I guess its just life isn’t it. SaffyWaldorf |