The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011
title : do what you want.

Can’t wait to watch the US skins version. I’m going to watch that & look back that oh my life used to be like one of the skins episode. Pretty mischievous I must say, just that right now I guess I’ve toned down. Though the kids there have an impeccable taste on clothes.

& you know I was thinking maybe after graduation I should pamper myself abit. Hang out, travel, do the things that I wanna do, party & meet new people ;) The fact is today I’m all hyped up & on overdrive maybe its cos school is ending much sooner than I thought. I’m not up for planning or such but I’m sure that I’ll end up teaching kids or something & you know why? Cos I've itchy hands and applied to becoming a teacher, hoping all goes well.

If lady luck is on my side maybe I’d meet a teacher with impeccable taste like the ones in GQ magazine and marry one sexy hot dude. Oh I just love dreaming. For what I’ve accounted for I think I’ve decided a whole lot of things as well as the future. Apart from this I met this guy & he’s really nice & funny but you know the usual thing, I’m always confused. As far as this goes a friend of mine likes me too & things just have to be this complicated. Oh god, does she have to be so cute, just saying.

At the end of the day its very exhausting but yet thrilling. Yay me.

saffy