|
posted : Monday, December 20, 2010
title : start of something new.
Massive weights on my shoulders are lifted for now. Pretty much done with final year project. Time to breathe and multi-task these holidays with shopping, baking, sleepovers, work and school. DTA girls were an awesome bunch, teamwork with them was heart-warming & hilarious. It opened my eyes to the things I can’t see. Hearts of gold to those bewitching minds that were unexpected. I realised after awhile, you don’t need anyone else to survive. No one is ever going to always be there no matter what they promise you. You just gotta suck it up & accept it. A lesson learned. I do not want to ever feel detached or cluttered. Right now I just want to smile and laugh & not have anything bitter get in the way(: & I’m basically disturbing my sister rn, too hyper from school today. Hehe^^ Cherios, saffy |