|
posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010
title : Only a day left for 2010
Since it’s going to be a new chapter & year for me guess I shall sum it all up, the good & the bad. Practically it has been a whirlwind for me this year as well as eventful. Meaningful? Yeah I could say that, every year I see a change in me and I learn to be a better person. Be it a amongst the people, I have different level s of comfort zone & from there my confidence level begins to improve. All has been jolly good, pretty much lived life to its fullest and appreciating another waking moment in my life. Family, life, friends & love it was manageable. You could say I have been in a good place(: Lonely? Not really. Love? I guess I’m not ready; dating doesn’t help either. I’m not choosy neither am I misandrist. I’m comfortable on my own. Once I’ve reached my ultimate goals then I’d probably think about it. As for new year resolutions maybe travel more & further study that’s all I could think for now cos I’ve proudly achieved most of 2010’s resolutions. Keeping my fingers cross to a good year in 2011. love, saffywaldorf |