|
posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010
title : Hello stranger.
FYP & PD drained my energy, pretty much can’t wait for December to end & welcome 2011 :) And as far as I know these days I can’t describe the emotions and my well being. The fact that it’s beyond exhaustion I must say. The usual train rides to school have been rather fascinating, full of strangers or in this case some were well dressed^^ This particular person that I usually bump into is gorgeous and has an amazing fashion sense which reminded me of Rumi in a way. Clad in a top, blazer & nice heels, she has this eye smile which she flashed to friend. & I can’t help but take a few glances, oh well, quite distracting while I was reading my book. In short I’m going to be pretty busy to update here & once I’m done with everything I’ll update with every hot news & details. See ya(: saffy |