|
posted : Friday, December 17, 2010
title : bonkers.
Caught up with the girls today. From stories to jokes and whatever’s on our minds. Pretty hyper for all of us even though school drained our energy we’d try to find time for each other :) I’m talking about pals that I’ve been for 7 years and some since childhood. Oh yes they’re the ones who’ve seen my true self, silly, clumsy, adrift and sometimes hyper. They’re the ones that have been there in all situation I’ve been, from being chased by wild boars in pulau ubin, to being reprimanded by our seniors for not polishing my Npcc boots and up till now where I give the most nonsensical jokes and get the hilarious laughters and blank stares which I think they’re way funnier than the joke itself. They're a bunch of heartwarming and lovable people I've met. While we were at downtown yesterday all of us picked up a familiar scent which we thought was blood. So one of my friends claimed it was chicken blood cos she had slashed an innocent chicken & is familiarized with the scent. The next thing ya’know we were rolling on the floor laughing. Well just saying, today was practically a good day :D Oh & I am going to prepare myself for FYP @scape for the next 3 days! Wish me luck guys! Saffy. |