The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Monday, November 15, 2010
title : you're too lovely.


I’ve gone a lil euphoric with the girls in class today, never been better :)  A day that ended off on a good note. Laughter’s a piece of antidote to me, especially seeing those plastered on familiar faces. I’ve this hidden enthusiasm to go to class lately & I’m not sure why.

The fact that school would end pretty soon, just within a couple of months. Memories and people which I hold close to my heart. Well these days my heart seems to palpitate really fast in the things I do, butterflies that I‘m unable to murder. Once again Q has contaminated my mind, it’s unbearable. I’m worn out by this particular person.

I just think we’re impossible.
&
This has made it harder for me to even start with.
I need music right now :/

saffy