The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, November 25, 2010
title : Bulletproof

She shot with me with those piercing but yet soft eyes. I barely survived; I haven’t felt an adrenaline rush like this in awhile, your heart was the target.

I’ll fight this heartache but I’m running out of weapons to use. You’ve penetrated this fragile heart. Minds been occupied with schoolwork but yet I was majorly distracted. My focus has changed cos a young lad asked me out for coffee today but I politely declined cos I thought of you. It’s difficult when you’re my eyecandy but a friend at the same time; guess it’s not an option. The fact that you’d at least be in school to give me all the support to help me pull through the day.

That has already made me thankful :) pretty much it’s been rough but its all smiles for me throughout the week. I want to be bold & courageous for you but neither do I want to make any rash decisions. Keeping my fingers crossed.

saffy<3