|
posted : Monday, October 11, 2010
title : What blows my mind.
I've always marvelled at the sight of people, be it in bus, trains or anywhere in sight. What catches my eye about these people is what kind of day they’re having, their life and their different looks on their faces. Even so as I sat in the train glancing towards the people, some who have disconnected looks or those fiddling with their phones. Intriguing I must say. I guess curiosity kills the cat. & somehow If only I’d had the courage to question them. If I had been brave enough to even talk to them they would think I’m senile or something. Maybe somewhere out there someone’s as intrigued as me. I triggered myself to speak to this lovely girl at my workplace. All I got from her was one word answers and a smile in response. I mean, it’s better than nothing at all right? Perhaps I wasn’t sure or nervous to start a conversation :/ I even ponder if typing all this down here would make me better or most of all sane at my cause. So readers, I’ve ever thought of keeping this blog and not write anymore. Or even write much less, well that depends that is. I’m looking on a greener side of things(: Keep your fingers cross. Take care my lovely readers<3 saffy |