The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, October 15, 2010
title : Unarticulated crush


But most of all, what really attracted me to her was her manner. She laughed a lot, and it’s easy to fall for someone who can find humour in any situation. She was also intelligent, well read, and well spoken, willing to listen and confident in her beliefs. And most of all, she’s lovable.

I act differently with you. In a good way. I smile more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when it’s really not. With you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, I feel safe. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You showed me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy(:

On a side note.
There are times when you have no clue what to say to someone, and you have no clue how to end their pain, but you can give them a hug. It won’t take away the pain, and it won’t make the problem go away, but it’ll give them a little bit of hope that will make it all okay, at least for that single moment. That’s what I’m going to do cos I care.

saffy