The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010
title : Things I would like to say.

Minds adrift and I’ve tons of things on my hands and not one is done :/ I’m pretty much multi-tasking right now. Doing my nails, sketching, surfing the net and drinking my bubble tea^^ Oh & letting the tv watch me & not the other way round. HAHA!
Okay so practically my social life is just school and home, it’s been that way back & forth.
B-O-R-I-N-G. Well I did spend my time with lovely people but not as much as I used to. It’s kinda crap when I’ve to finish up my portfolio and handle another round of final year project right after that. Bleargh. I guess I’m going to put some personal thoughts in my journal later(:
Good night^^

saffy<3