The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010
title : Hear the sound of my hearbeat.


Raya 2010 :)

Thank you girls for the fun trip, it made my day.

& Just a short note;

my thoughts scribbled - I'm not the kinda person who plays games I'm simple. I don’t fancy to be played around and lied to. I like it when people don’t leave, when they stay, and they prove me they can be trusted. I like a nice game of Uno. I like to use words like ‘awesome’, ‘cool’, and ‘psychedelic’. For some reason, it is very hard for me to cry, to be sad in public, and to show that I am hurt. I'm not the type of person who says about my feelings but my actions says it all. I have crooked dimples. I don’t like how I always fight for people and well, they don’t ever fight for me back, makes me feel worthless. I genuinely love the fact that I’m different, I am who I am & I wouldn't change that.

saffytheowl(: