|
posted : Sunday, July 11, 2010
title : Hearts under Attack.
I digested the advice mama gave, “People will push you away but don’t do what they tell you to do, instead pull yourself closer, cos’ at the end of the day they want you to listen & understand them.” To you: Thank you for clearing my doubts. I wondered the thought that you were angry with me but it’s otherwise. I was worried, when you were quiet on me that morning. Relieved, that you’re already back with your chirpy & teaseful self(: I questioned when was your birthday & you asked why do I need to know. My throat itched to answer what's in my heart. I replied nonchalantly "Cause we're friends." Wondering what you’re feeling.. Digressing... Yester night as I was looking intently on my screen cackling to the k-dramas, my phone flickered. It stated ‘1 new message.’ My fingers ran through & scrolled. You asked ‘Who am I to you, What are we?” My heart & mind went blank. I'm unsure of what's going to happen, I'm just a perplexed girl. Glad I’m not in it alone. Only time will tell. Cause I’m stuck on a fence. ~Saffy~ |