The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, June 18, 2010
title : high above me

Exhausting week I must say. Well yesterday was thrilling thanks to Wondergirls. I remember years ago people once told me to take caution when it comes to liking K-pop, not to over indulge.

Cos once reality smacks you in the head you’re there on earth while time flies effortlessly. Then you’re thinking what your purpose here is and realise in a blink of an eye the earth keeps evolving and you have to move as fast as you could or get left behind.

As for me I’m ecstatic with where I am right now.

Swept away with the worlds devastating charms. Mistakes happen, people change, problems surface, love’s perplexing and all these things are just a pinch of salt. I’m here just to live my life(:

Just a thought. Have a good night(:

Saffywaldorf