The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, May 20, 2010
title : whose robin hood?


Repressions are necessary. At times when you need time to think. When you’re glaring outside the window but your mind's elsewhere. I glanced over her side to chance upon her troubled face. I hate to see my friends being all gloomy; I’d try ways to turn their frowns upside down.

Its nice to see that grin again, cheer up alright twinnie(:

On a lighter note, had a terrific time with mlls, tuning in to Robin Hood at le cinema. My butt ached with practically 2 hours sitting throughout the movie. & that smile plastered on his face as I could recall, had me at hello.

Right here I’m sitting down pondering do I really have a choice to go through business law's test. I don’t fancy this; the thought of revising just makes me more of a blockhead, okay bye. Time to sleep :)

Saffy W.