The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, May 2, 2010
title : sunshine(:


I tried to sleep, but the voices in my head are too loud, and I’m remembering all the things. So I turn to my side and face the wall, and breathe slowly. Closed my eyes, opened them, close them once more. I see his face now, you know, the boy I told you about.

Now, I know I won’t be able to sleep. I suppose this is why people are insomniacs; the voices won’t go away, the memories keep coming back, and people haunt them in the darkness of the night. I turn the lights on, sit on the edge of my bed. Just to make it easier to breathe. I turn the lights off and try to sleep again; it’s going to be a long night.

But I would love to tell you everything is going to be okay, that everything works out in the end, but the truth is I just don’t know. Things happen, people change, and nothing is guaranteed. All I can tell you for sure is that if things fall apart, I’ll be there to help put things together again.

If you can laugh when you’re completely broken up to pieces, then there’s nothing that can break you next time.

Ps: Its nice talking to you again Mr A (: hope it’ll be better when I bump into you. Well I’m gonna smile(:

Saffy♥♥