
My mind was navigated to listen more of The Beatles lately. I have a soft spot for oldies be it songs or artistes from the golden era like Audrey Hepburn and James Dean. Yum. Ouh & a tinge of indie here and there.
Its fascinating in my eyes to see people all over the world dressing up. Awesomely clad with blazers, pretty shoes and black dresses. Sadly in this modern era people have forgotten the value of the past, where I’d think The Beatles are cool and picnics were a kick-ass pastime. & not the other way around.
& now all that is replaced with sex, drugs, alcohol & clubbing. Call it post-modern.
Sorry mates, I think I’m a tad bit traditional in terms of my well-being. Get education, get a helluva job, fall in love(if ever) and settle down.
& As I was on my way home I cracked up when I met my favourite karate kids. Hilarious bunch :D
Just a two cents worth of thoughts. Goodnight!
Saffy:)