
Home sweet home on a Wednesday. Wasn’t planning to stay here & rot but needed rest for my throat to recover. At times like this when I’ve not much on my mind I ponder on the impossible and setbacks in life.
I do realise that family and friends are important. I’d be the ones who would constantly save them in times of distress but at the end of the day I’m the one who actually needs to be saved. Apparently I’d rather let others be happy if I can’t. But you’d probably think that I’ve forgotten all about him by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed him every waking day, and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without him.
I have & can’t deny I’ve missed him, but I have kept it all inside me, only for me to know. I’ve let it all out by then through texting you, the answers to my doubts & questions that have yet to be known.
I still wonder about you, what we used to talk about, to laugh in your voice. To be there by your side. However maybe this happens for a reason. Should destiny put both of us crossing paths in the future that is when I will see you again. I’m glad I’ve met you in my life. Until then, remember this: no matter what, even through the mistakes and the tears we’ve cried, never, ever did I give up on you.
So if you ever need a helping hand, do remember I'm just an arms stretch away (:
Saffy♥♥