The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010
title : Unknown Feelings...

Or so fellow Earthlings the dreadful days of school begins soon. Before I start to whine, I shall let you guys have a peek of my life on what’s happening. Apparently I don’t believe in soul mates, love at first sight and what’s not well except for fate. I let God decide in things I can’t control.

It was on that fateful day, where the sun sets and witty teens began to prowl. I was with my usual pals and everything wasn’t going as planned. In turn I was grumpy. At the very last minute a good friend of mine held a ‘new friends’ gathering. Thrilled as I was I went on with her plan. Realizing that after awhile a small gathering of 5 became 8 and then around 10 people showed up to hang out at a local café.

Simply my reaction wasn’t pleasing, just smiled to these friendly people and shook hands. My eyes began to wander out of boredom, I realized this particular boy. He was a friend of a friend, well I don’t even know him actually but somehow I felt weird, a good weird. Without realising my heart palpitated fast. The funny thing is I don’t even know why. Just maybe he looked a teeny bit like someone close to my heart.

Even so he looked good on that day or maybe to me, his eyes were calm with innocence, soothing at heart. As though I’ve seen him somewhere but my brain doesn’t seem to trigger anything. I missed the chance to talk to him as I had to catch the last bus. I couldn’t stay there for long. My friend got a hold of his name & I grinned.

I never knew if I was ever going to see him.

I let fate decide.

Just yesterday I dropped by downtown feeling exhausted. Waited for the bus to head home with a friend & there he was. I met him coincidentally. I intended to smile. He looked at me & I looked at him. But I looked away instead cause I was nervous. Stupidity happens. I guess he knew. Is this fate? Or is this what I think this is.

Well just maybe we’ll see if I bump into him in the future...

- Saffy