The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010
title : Despite all the Woes.


Sitting here on a crooked wooden chair, zoning out trudging on cloudy thoughts. Gosh I still ponder the impossible. The cute young lad who reminded me of a person too close to my heart. Well thanks to that top hat that he wore. I think It’s normal (:

While the Earth revolves, I’m working on my next move, the next action and oh well crap this jackshit brain of mine can’t function well, can’t think of what to say already. School starts on the very 4th day of the week & I don’t wanna even go there. I think that’s all for now.

Something to ponder :

Do you believe that miracles happen, that beautiful things surrounds us & that love really does exist?