The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
title : When it turns around


Had a gruesome satisfaction, my stomach is jumping for joy. Little pinnacles of hope and feeling alive again albeit the stormy journey. Sorry folks to have been missing all this while, felt under the weather, well I’m recovering from a runny nose soon. Not fret :)

For today I might be resting in this humble labyrinth of mine and get through all the unattended tasks which I’m supposed to do. How boring. Somehow I think its best if dearest sister would just quickly fly me off to Australia. No worries at least. Oh mister, the smile you gave me, it made me go weak on the knees. Most probably in a good way ;)

Anywho's I’m uber excited cause……. I’m getting a new phone again :D Still contemplating which one though, LG sidekick? Blackberry? Samsung? Geez. Mind’s a blur already. & I miss my favourite ladies :( better see you guys soon before I fly off aite :)

Saffy