Well hey Homo sapiens, felt like typing things you don’t know about me. For those who know, just zip it & nod your way through. I’m a Korean junkie. Not to worry just an avid fan ;) Love, love, love it. Been coping with the Korean syndrome. Influential to my friends & there they are listening to Korean songs. Awesome shizzums.
Having two elder sisters is an advantage & pampered much, considering that I’m the youngest. We share stuffs. Bickerings here & there. Hilariously lame & dysfunctional. My family is my pillar strength, as they say blood is thicker than water.
The love for music & arts. Unexplainable. For me it heals my soul like no other. I had this craze for girl & boy bands when I was much younger. I still do. Korean boy bands. Hehe. I value & appreciate all kinds, shapes & forms of the arts. My first drawing was this cat I use to have which consists of weirdly shaped lines. My sister just gave me the blank stare. Since I have the passion for the arts, my dream was to be an interior designer/architect. I had a certain fascination on how buildings were created & furnished. I do plan to pursue it, maybe not now. Secondly I had my first loves too, fashion. Clothes, couture’s, shoes, basically everything.
Me as a person, I’m socially inept but I’ll try to talk. Easily to get along if you get to know me (: I instil lame humour to those I’m comfortable to. They know. Having cool pals, the hippies, the trendies, the chillax they’re the ones who I count on. A clique called TR consisting of 10 quirky ladies including myself. I grew up with them.
It may sound mushy but I love them to bits & pieces, they’re the ones who made an impact in my life. Through every phase of my life. Thank you. As for love? I had a couple of bumpy roads. It’s easy for me to like someone, not love. Oh no, no I’m not a player; I take things like this seriously even though it’s unfathomable.
A boy I once loved broke my heart at fifteen, took me almost two years to recover. Since then I despised boys, I couldn’t find myself being comfortable by being anyone’s girlfriend. Constantly reminding myself of the pain, how relationships are messy & too much good couldn’t come off.
With the help of my peers I recovered & open up my vulnerable heart. Alas I began dating here & there till I met the guy that I fell for & thought he was the one, almost a year that we dated I gave my heart & soul. In the end I pulled the strings. They say it take two hands to clap. It didn’t work out. I noticed this guy; he was friendly as we just started the new semester of class.
I found him adorable, good-natured, and hilarious in his ways. Intimidating when at work & helpful when I needed a pair of hands. I fell for him. When it comes to the matters of the heart I’m shy & maybe a coward at my part. I noticed the littlest things that he does that caused my beatific smile & laughter. He scored a place in my heart ever since, love you :)
- Saffy