The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2009
title : New year's eve part 2


· Stayed home which wasn’t bad after all

· Turned my nephews into Korean kids

· Thinking why haven’t I been wearing my fedora

· Feels like hiking & resting on a cliff watching stars

· Adam brody has the cheekiest smile & sweetest dimple *swoons*

· Wentworth miller has this faded denim jacket that I fell in love with

· Minds very distracted

· Need to work on my portfolio

· I wanna get my adrenaline pumped up

· Tumblr got me addictive

· That results in me craving for berries & pancakes

· Especially clothes that I want & need :(

· I envy this neighbour of mine who lives across me

· Why? I think her house is gorgeous. Its all white & lovely.

· I need to do something about my life, its mundane.

·Maybe jumpe of a cliff like bella did.

· & Thank you guys for getting me souvenirs ;)

· Can’t wait for 2010, it feels like a good year.

Cherios people, take care & have a nice day ahead.

Saffy♥♥