
Oh my, 2009 is nearing to an end. Thus this year’s resolution has been check listed. So how am I going to celebrate my countdown? Well not a fan actually, not a big hoo haa for me, might just be a couch potato or meet up the usual kaki’s .
Another draggy week of holidays, I must say I have to stay put at home & make myself productive. Focus is the word. But I’m more to dysfunctional & disoriented lately.
I don’t see why. Typing the words of my thoughts seems long. For short I had a lovely day with the npcc kaki’s ;) Well the usual knick-knacks, short stories, surprises & whats not. Quite a handful eyy :) love it. Prone to being socially inept I must say. After not seeing each other but the fresh faces was good.
& sometimes I’m unfathomable. In need of more self discovery , that should be one of my resolutions for 2010, yes, here I come. That’s all for my rants. Have a good night people :)
Saffy♥♥