
Caught in a whirlwind today. Class ended early apparently. A few hard laughs & off to chats with companions. I felt rather stagnant, somehow lost, not sure why though. Random girls who complemented me. In return a pleasurable grin plastered on my face. Hah ;)
In the near future I see a storm brewing. Who cares cos I have a life worth fighting for (: & my heart says that I’ve lost a good friend, I don’t agree, perhaps, he’s had grey areas that have yet to overcome. I might be the reason for his silent treatments. Well kudos for me, as for I made a rightful & firm stance. I’m sure you’re well. Take care of yourself my dear friend (:
Anyways as I tuned in to watch my telly, So you think you can dance came on, overdriven much :D Their suave & sleek moves made me flabbergasted. Awesome & super sexy. Am supporting mark & Chelsea all the way! Heee. My brain’s kinda dysfunctional right now, I’m just not totally inspired enough.
Have a good night for now readers (:
Love,
Saffy♥♥