The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009
title : attraction

In the chilly hours & minute, Shazzy & I lost our gazes in a distance. My eyes caught to what seems to have made my heart beating fast. The outlook, the scent, the features, whatever that caused this adrenaline pumped in me. Love at first sight? Perhaps.

What I’ve seen was unbearable; it was a girl’s haven city. As I grabbed & looked intensely a new store had just hit town. The clothes, shoes and everything. Hehe. Shall go shopping there soon ;) Caught you guys there, didn’t I :D Oh well shall be heading to the girls crib to have slumber party. The usuals, junk foods, movies & hearts full of laughter :)

I’m beginning to defy expectations, I am what I am. Enjoying every moment. Blessed :) That’s all for now. Take care. PS: IMY ;(
Saffy♥♥