|
posted : Sunday, November 1, 2009
title : miles away
"2 weeks together, thats all it took for me to fall for you" - dearjohn♥♥ In my case its 3 weeks? (: Showed mama the photo, gleeful as she was. In the photo he flashed us his tacky smile. You don't even know I adore you, you crazy, nice, funny, wonderful, weird but very lovely person ;) Digressing, I'm in need of more notes to flip through & the papers infront of me seem to tease me into skipping all that. Grrr. I don't fancy UT's :( "When we first met, I didn’t want to get involved with anyone. I didn’t have the time or energy, and I wasn’t sure that I was ready for it. But you were so good to me, and I got swept up in that. And, little by little, I found myself falling for you." — Nicholas Sparks Saffy Kim ♥♥ |