The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Monday, November 23, 2009
title : Life & whats not


In accordance of today, it's hysterical (: Laughters that filled the air & companions that made my day. Bottom line is I'm content right at the moment.

& as I sat with Esha on my way home, she taught me a thing or two in supplementary diets. Heh. Science students are helpful when it comes to this :D Oh besides I think I’d be inking down my thoughts on my personal diary, it’s been neglected quite awhile :( Cobwebs are forming.Arts marketing tomorrow, gosh, please hurry.

It’s as though the clocks stopped running & I wanna fast forward to weekends, gonna have a blast :D Miss kimchi wants to have ample of rest. Updated my blog out of boredom. heh. Well that’s all for now :)

xoxo saffy kim (: