The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, November 27, 2009
title : just for a moment


Shall commence on my rants. Hold your horses’ people.

I have a sudden indulgence to crave, well the lists below:

o Pizza

o cereals

o Starbucks/coffee bean

o FROZEN YOGHURT!! :(

None the less it’s the scrumptious sweets that I want. Somehow I sound like a spoiled brat. Heh :D Digressing, I think I need to bag those clothes I saw on a sale with mummy dearest & update her with my life. Exhilarating ;) I think I’m having my joyous moments. Oh will be going out with bestie tomorrow I think, your treat eyy ^.^ Afterwards it’ll be ladies night out :D

Not forgetting I had a nightmare yester night, totally gave me a freight. Seriously, scared the wits out of me. Dreams are dreams, anyways shall not blabber about it. Grrr. Anywhos much misses to that mushroom of mine :(

Tumblr’ing right now which happens to have delicious sweets on its page. Blearghhh =.=” I feel like plonking myself on an armchair & sleep till the cows come home. Toodles for now (:

Saffy Kim♥♥