|
posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009
title :
Guess. Guess. Guess ;) I adore: 1. Your tacky & mischievous smile 2. Your sense of humour 3. Your curly whirly hair 4. The occasional conversations 5. For being simple. 6. The funny random voices you make 7. How you have your unique ways. 8. Your presence (: 9. The way you treat me very nicely like a princess (: 10. The way you get distracted with your work. 11. When you’re being hilarious 12. When you caught me off guard stealing glances 13. When you keep my stuffs when I forget them o.0 14. The times where you stress over things. Adorable (: 15. polar bears, which makes you one of them 16. The words you say, which makes you a sweet person. 17. The way you’re being silly, that’s just perfect 18. You, for being caring 19. The way you are, flaws or whatever I accept them. 20. The way you adore Korean too like I do (: 21. That you make me smile :D 22. Your laughter that penetrates my silence 23. How you treat people, it’s admirable. 24. Some things that doesn’t makes sense, makes sense to me 25. You, for making me feel this way. 26. When you know what my favourite drink is :) 27. When part of my courage comes from you 28. The part where you love kids & animals like I do 29. That tingling feeling when you’re around 30. When you make me nervous 31. The ways you make me laugh when I don’t even wanna smile. 32. For you being quirky in your ways 33. That you try to help others. 34. You, for making my mum adore you 35. Your littlest attributes & the lists goes on. 36. You, you were the first nice guy I met after so many bad ones. And I didn’t know if you were the one or just the first good one, so I went out and met some more guys. Some of them were fine, but none of them were you :) shocked, confused, unexpected? I am mysterious :) & in time if you have your queries, click on my blog & soon enough you’ll see (: If time is all you need, I’ll be here whenever you’re ready. Yours sincerely, |