The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, November 22, 2009
title : believe


In a world of dreams & reveries, there’s nothing but a sore laughter to the stomach with the family. Hehe. I love Sunday, don’t ya think :D

Apparently a tree in front of my abode has flowers blooming on it. Despite the fact that that I’ve never seen flowers growing on it quite awhile. God’s creation, pretty much gorgeous (: I have this tingling feeling, as though everything’s going to be alright but at the same time there’s fear encrypted. I’m not sure of what lies ahead, just hoping for the best. Shall be meeting my comrades today, usual meet-ups. Much misses :D

Do you ever feel that there comes a time in every life when the world gets quiet, and the only thing left is your own heart? So you’d better learn to know the sound of it. Otherwise you’ll never understand what its saying.

Saffy♥♥