The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009
title : Vacant

Adorable aren’t they? :D Grrr. I love kids!! Oh & Halloween’s just around the corner.

We shall have F-U-N ;)

My emotions pretty much dwindled, had a vibrant & gorgeous day (: Met up with Shaz while we chatted & poured our heartfelt words. There’s nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons. I’m glad she’s around & definitely that tasteful sip of caramel milk tea, life-changing much ((: O-M-G! I think Daniel Henney is too much to handle these days. Too gorgeous *Grins* That deliberate stance, oh so overwhelming plssssssss :DD

Girls, girls, girls, IMY girlz pretty much ): Meet up with Ms sapiah soon okie :D

PS: If what you see by the eye doesn’t please you, then close your eyes & see from your heart. Because the heart can see beauty & love more than the eyes can ever wonder.

*Keep your faith close (:

Signing out,

Saffy Kim <3