|
posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009
title : me + you?
 Hi lovely readers ;) Had spectacular day with today's event even tho our team had gotten a consolation prize. Thumbs up for the teams that’s qualified for finals. All the best :DD I’ve been distracted lately, with God knows what. Maybe that particular someone that’s stolen my heart or maybe that someone who asked me to go to the zoo ;) Though my heart flutters, it’s never easy for me to get serious with someone even when my expectations aren’t actually high. Basically I’m simple. But I make things complex. Maybe sometimes I confuse being nice & stupid together. How can that be. Lucky me he doesn’t even have a clue that I adore him (: Well with his presence it makes it tough to breathe. On the other hand, been looking at websites to see how I can help the poor. I used to help the poor, old folks & other things during sec school. Constantly reminding myself there are other people who aren't well off & appreciate what I have. Since poly days reigned, couldn’t find the time :( I love volunteering and have a part in being a humanitarian :D Hopefully time is on my side. Saffy Kim <3
|